1. Take your Lomo everywhere you go
2. Use it anytime – day and night
3. Lomography is not an interference with your life but a part of it
4. Get as close as possible to the objects of your lomographic desire
5. Don’t think
6. Be fast
7. You don’t have to know beforehand what is on your film
8. Nor afterwards
9. Try the shot from the hip
10. Don’t worry about (golden) rules
Be unique and find your own way.
I believe that I’m a closet lomographer. I’ve been shooting by the golden rules without having ever read them until now. Maybe I should drop by Pikto and get one, just for fun. $99 anarchist tool.